Net books are starting to take a serious chunk of the mobile computing pie. With more and more power being stuffed into a tiny enclosure it is understandable that heat is starting to become an issue. Even though the atom processor is not a push over when it comes to stable temperatures additions like better integrated gpu’s and wi-fi adapters make your net books over all temperatures a serious concern. What is another drawback to owning a netbook over a laptop? A resounding response to this question is easily the lack of USB ports this is where the Choiix Air-through netbook cooler jumps ahead of the the competition and not only gives you the cooling you deserve but also the use of extra port built right in. Let’s get a good look at this masterful piece of technology:Provided by: Cooler Master
|Model||C-HL02-WP (with HUB) |
C-HL03-WP (without HUB)
|Application||Optimize for 15” Notebook and below|
|Material||Aluminum, Rubber and Plastic|
|Dimension (W / H / D)||300 x 230 x 5~30 mm (11.81" x 9.05" x 0.20" ~ 1.18")|
|Fan Dimension (W / H / D)||70 x 70mm (2.76")|
|Fan Speed||1500 RPM |
|Weight||575g (1.27 lbs)|
- Optimally designed for the slim and light notebook
- One embedded fan provide airflow for efficient and effective cooling.
- Aluminum panel and frame design for superior ventilation and cooling performance.
- 4 port USB Hub for expanding connectivity
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
- Optimally designed for 15” Notebook and below
Would I recommend this product? Absolutely! With one exception I loved everything about this cooler, I personally would like to see a slight design change in a more mobile version the angle of the cooler could add needless bulk to your netbook carrying bag. Other than the aforementioned con the cooler cools quite well and the design is very sleek and stylish.
- USB Hub
- Might be better with detachable base for transport (for some)